Fear


Comments

  1. I think this picture is conveying the fear of being alone.
    The picture is successful conveying the message because the bear is walking down a dark walk path without anyone by its side, and this convey the loneliness of the bear.
    I like the concept of using a teddy bear as an object to represent your fear.
    I feel like you should be more precise when you are using the pen tool to eliminate the white line around the bear, and i think it will look better if the text is faded on the grass

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I think your picture is conveying the fear of you being alone.
    2. This picture is really successful because it shows the bear walking alone which is conveying the loneliness of the bear.
    3. i like the idea you used to show you fear.
    4. I feel you should make the bear look more precise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the fear represented in this photo is the fear of growing up. This photo is successful because the toy in the photo looks like it's going down a dark road which could express it leaving. I like how you represented this in the photo. I think you could have expressed it better by putting a picture of a church!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment